
Chain stores like Hot Topic are cashing in on the benefits the Twilight craze has caused. From their t-shirts to backpacks, Twilight fans can’t seem to get enough.

“Yes, a Twilight lunchbox! I’m going to take this to college!” Samantha Mendez commented inside of a Hot Topic store.
“I’m going to buy this body shimmer glitter thing, I want to shine in the sun just like Edward.” Her younger sister Katherine Mendez said as she too gazed at the huge display of Twilight related items.
“I haven’t played with dolls since I was eight, but I’m saving up to get the Edward and Bella Barbie dolls.” Excited 18- year old Cledis Ramirez told us.

Some locals are even offering to give tours around Forks, Port Angeles, and La Push to make a profit off of the obsessed fans: both resident and tourist.
“We’re hoping that maybe if hang around near the woods long enough, werewolves or vampires might come out.” Says a local teen about her and her friends that have been on the tours quite a few times.
Catching up with a tour group just before they headed out some stopped to be interviewed.
“I’m really looking forward to Port Angeles, I want to visit where Edward and Bella had their first date! If there is enough time my friends and I might even get to try the food that Edward bought for her.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment